An excellent way to preserve or marinade foods for a richer taste! Our vacuum sealing sealing system is super easy to use and helps preserve the flavour.
Compact Vacuum Sealing System eliminates freezer burn, reduces spoilage and food taste.
Fresh, anti-bacteria, moisture-proof, mould-proof, antioxidant.
One touch vacuum sealer operation, easy to use.
Low noise, low vibration.
Vacuum packaging extends the life of foods by removing most of the air from sealed containers and prevents fresh air escaping into the sealed containers, thereby reducing oxidation. Vacuum packaging helps preserve flavour and overall quality. It also helps inhibit the growth of aerobic microorganisms.
Voltage: AC 110V-120V/60Hz 220V-240V/50Hz; power: 90W; the size of sealer: 37(L)*7(W)*5.2(H)cm; the size of bag: 25*20cm (15PCS)
Function: Vacuum seal
Product Size: 37*7*5.2 cm machine
Packing Size: 37.5*7.3*9.5 cm foil machine
Power: 90Wfoil machine
Voltage: AC 110V-120V/60HZ 220V-240V/50HZ
Sealing Speed: 20s/per frequency
Production: 5 frequency/min
Vacuum Degree: -45Kpa/-60Kpa
1 x Automatic Vacuum Sealer
How To Vacuum And Seal With Bags:
1. Put the items inside the bag. Clean and straighten the open end of the bag, clearing away any dust and smoothing out wrinkles or ripples.
2. Place the open end of the bag in the vacuum chamber beneath the air intake. Do not overfill the bag.
3. Close the lid and then press on both sides of the lid, and lock the buckles.
4. Press the "Vacuum & Seal" Button and the green LED will blink, the bag will be automatically vacuumed.
5. When the LED turns to be red, the bag will be automatically sealed.
6. When the LED turns to be green again, the process is completed.
7. Open the vacuum releasing valve and release the vacuum pressure inside the machine.
8. Open the upper lid and take out the bag. Refrigerate or freeze sealed food bag if needed.
1. Plug the appliance into a power source, the green LED turns on.
2. Put one end of the bag on top of the sealing strip, but make sure the end does not enter the vacuum chamber.
3. Close the lid and then press on both sides of the lid, and lock the buckles. Press the "Seal Only" button for 3 seconds, and the LED turns to be red.
4. Then press on both sides of the lid until the red LED turns to be green again.
5. Sealing is completed, open the upper lid and take out the bag.
Cleaning and maintenance:
1. Always unplug the unit before cleaning the appliance.
2. Do not immerse it in water or any other liquid.
3. Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean the unit, as they will scratch the surface.
4. Wipe the outside of the unit with a damp cloth or sponge and mild detergent.
5. To clean the inside of the unit, wipe away any food or liquid with a paper towel.
6. Dry thoroughly before using it again.
1. Do not overfill the bags, leave enough space at the open end of the bag so that the bag can be placed on the vacuum chamber more positively.
2. Do not wet the open end of the bag. Wet bags may be difficult to melt and seal tightly.
3. Clean and straighten the open end of the bag before sealing. Make sure nothing is left on the open area of the bag, no wrinkle or creases should appear on the open panel, foreign objects or creased bags may cause difficulty to seal tightly.
4. Do not vacuum package objects with sharp points like fish bones and hard shells. Sharp points may penetrate and tear the bag.
5. Let the vacuum sealer rest for 2 minute, after each sealing or vacuum sealing.