Aroma Aromatherapy Diffuser 3D LED Night Light Firework Air Humidifier Purifier 400ml Remote Control
The uniquely designed Aroma Diffuser works as a humidifier, purifier, night light and aromatherapy device. Giving the calm and soothing vibes through out the day. With its ultrasonic technology, the diffuser uses electronic frequencies to create vibrations in water. These are carried to the surface to mate with the essential oils and create lovely therapeutic fragrances that fill the air. A wonderful way to purify the air and remove unwanted odours too. The diffuser comes with two mist frequency adjustments and a 7-colour LED night light. Better still, this unique diffuser also has a built-in 3D fireworks lighting effect to add a brilliant light show while you relax and rejuvenate.
Unique 3D lightening effect
4-in-1: aromatherapy, humidifier, purifier, night light
7-colour LED night light
2-level light brightness
Ultrasonic smooth cool mist
Two mist adjustment modes
Three timer modes
Waterless auto off
Low energy consumption
High humidification effect
Material: ABS, PP and glass
Voltage: AC220 - 240V/ 50-60Hz/DC 24V
Range of aroma: 20-40m2
Mist mode: Continuous mist / intermittent mist
Working time: Up to 12 hours
Timer setting: 1 / 3 / 6 hours
Night light: 7 colours
Light brightness: Bright and dim
Base colour: Light
SAA and RoHS certified
Standard Australian plug
1 x Aroma Diffuser
1 x Measuring Cup
1 x Adaptor
1 x User Manual
WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:
• Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
• Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
• If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
• Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.