Skip to content
Free Shipping on all purchases!
Free Shipping on all purchases!

Moon Light Starry Sky Night Lamp for Children’s Bedroom with Remote

Save 42% Save 42%
Original price $50.00
Original price $50.00 - Original price $50.00
Original price $50.00
Current price $28.99
$28.99 - $28.99
Current price $28.99

The beautifully made 3D printed lamp replicates the look of the moon realistically and will illuminate in a soft Starry Sky glow, making it an ideal night light or bedside lamp.


The lamp is made using the 3D effect of the moon's surface based on astronomical data by NASA satellite. When the light is turned on, it seems to be in the splendid galaxy. As the colour and perspective change, it presents a magical and wonderful pattern.

This lamp supports 2-way controlling. Touch the metal ring to switch into 16 colours. Use the remote control to switch into 16 colours and control light dimming. It also supports one colour or colourful automatic conversion.

The lamp is equipped with a built-in 500mAh USB rechargeable battery making it convenient to use. It normally takes 3 hours to be fully charged, which gives you about 6-8 hours of usage time depending on the brightness of the light.

The colourful star sky 3D effect gives people unlimited imagination and knowledge about the universe or distant galaxies. It could be treated as an excellent gift for children, kids, and babies.


Light Color: 16 colours
Material: ABS, PVC
Size: 8 cm
Weight: 200g
Functions: Night Lamp
Usage Time: 6-8 hours (depending on usage)
Charging Time: 3 hours
Battery Information: 300mAh Polymer lithium battery
Input voltage: 5V
Wattage: 1.5W
Light control type: remote & touch control

Package List:

1 x Mood Lamp
1 x Stand
1 x Remote Control (button battery included)
1 x Charging Cable
1 x User Manual

WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:
• Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
• Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
• If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
• Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.