A handy way to provide illumination to locations where wiring is not possible or too cumbersome. With a handy remote or simple push button control.
This upgraded night light can provide more colourful lights than the original. The lights have 16 colour options with 4 pre-set colours: warm white (3000K), red, green, and blue. Show off by clicking the relevant keys on the remote control. You can also set them to automatically and cyclically change their colours, which can create a wonderful atmosphere for your party. For different needs, you can even set different colour changing methods and speeds via remote control.
There are two ways to turn on / off under the cabinet light: manual or remote control. This is a more direct method by clicking the middle of the light to turn it on / off. But it is more convenient by pressing the keys on the remote control, and you can also select other functions from it.
The closet lamp package includes a remote control, which can operate the lamp within 6m. You can adjust the brightness of the white light by clicking the "+" and "-" buttons on the remote control to increase or decrease the brightness as needed. You can also set the timer to automatically turn off the lights after 30 minutes, which can save a lot of power.
This light is powered by 3 AA batteries (not included) and lasts 100 hours at 10% brightness.
The 3-pack lighting can be used not only as cabinet light, but also as closet light, corridor light, cabinet light, or any other light that can illuminate the dark corners of the house.
Material: ABS material
Size: 1 light: L 6cm x 6cm x 2.7cm
Weight: 33g each
Functions: Spot Light
Power Source: 3 AAA Batteries (not included)
Usage Time: 100-hour run time
Control: Remote Control + Press Control
Remote Range: 6m
3 x Cabinet Light
1 x Remote Control
WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:
• Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
• Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
• If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
• Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.