Mist Fan Pedestal Fans Cool Water Spray Timer Remote 5 Blades Black and Silver
Keep cool this summer with a hybrid fan. Our Mist Fan is one that you should have to keep the heat down and air cooled all summer long. The hybrid comes in the form of water fed to the fan blade to create a misty breeze. What you get is a refreshing flow of air that is both cooling and invigorating. To operate the mist function, just remove the integrated water tank, top it up with water and turn the mist adjustment knob to control the mist level. The 3L water tank can provide misty coolness for up to 13 hours. The 16" fan head utilises a five-blade fan that can be adjusted for three different speeds and an equal number of modes: Normal, Natural and Sleep. A 7.5-hour timer also allows you to pre-set the fan to work only during your preferred period. The mist fan also oscillates and tilts to ensure wide coverage near and far, up and down the room while its wheeled base allows the fan to be used anywhere. Not least, a handy remote control also allows you to get the soothing breezes going from as far as five metres away. Fret no more with those scorching days. With our Mist Fan, it is perfect weather for your everyday whatever the weather forecast says.
Adjustable mist level
3 fan modes (normal, natural and sleep)
3 speed settings
3L water tank
Remote control (battery included)
Safety fan guard
Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
Speed levels: 3
Mist levels: 3
Modes: Normal, Natural, Sleep
Remote: 5m operating range
Timer: Up to 7.5 hours
Water capacity: 3L
Mist output: 220ml/h
Fan size: 16"/40cm
Fan blades: 5
SAA and RoHS certified
Standard Australian plug
1 x Mist Fan
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:
• Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
• Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
• If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
• Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.