Motion Sensor Garden Wall Outdoor Remote Controlled Solar Lamp
Great for illuminating your key outdoor areas, this Motion Sensor Garden Wall solar sensor light is an ideal choice. Easy installation with no wiring, solar powered to save on energy, remote control and motion sensor for security. Available in a choice of 48 LED, 120 LED or 160 LED.
This Outdoor Lamp has a waterproof rating of IP65. It can withstand various weathers, can repel dust and sudden water splashes. It also has a wide application where you can put it into various locations as long as it can recharge directly from the sun.
To save on power, this Solar Lamp is equipped with a PIR motion sensor where the light automatically opens when it detects motion and heat from moving objects. The light also turns off when the heat source disappears.
It comes with a remote control so you can change its lighting gear. It has 3 lighting gear with different times and intensities depending on your environment and to your preference.
1st Gear- When a heat source is detected, the light will open for 15-30 seconds and will turn off when the heat source disappears.
2nd Gear- When a heat source is detected, the light will open for 15-30 seconds and once the heat source disappears, the lights will stay on but will turn dim.
3rd Gear- The dim light will stay on.
The charging of the Outdoor Lamp varies depending on the intensity of the sunlight it receives. The more intense the sunlight it receives, the shorter will be its charging time. On normal days with normal sunlight, it will take about 6-8 hours of charging time.
Material: ABS, LED Lights
Functions: Outdoor Solar Light
Charging Time: 6-8 hours
Battery Information: 2200mAh, 3.7V Rechargeable Battery
Waterproof Level: IP65
1 x LED Light
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:
• Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
• Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
• If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
• Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.