Skip to content
Free Shipping on all purchases!
Free Shipping on all purchases!

Plant Hydroponics Smart Sensor Analyzer and Detector

Sold out
Original price $64.99
Original price $64.99 - Original price $64.99
Original price $64.99
Current price $23.99
$23.99 - $23.99
Current price $23.99

Take better care of your plants and promote healthier and better growth with the aid of this Plant Hydroponics Analyzer and Detector.


This plant monitor can real-time monitor humidity for your plants. It can make you better take care of your flower/plant/vegetables/herbs.

It is equipped with a sensor that can help quickly identify the soil’s water content and tell exactly whether your plant needs watering or not. Please take note that you need to submerge the black portion of the device into the soil. The white part should not touch the water.

This plant monitor works with the CR2032 button cell (included). It provides automatic monitoring at a glance. It emits different light colors with corresponding meanings. Red light means that the plant has less water; Green means that the water is moderate; Blue means that there is too much water.

Instructions for Use :

Unplug the top cover for the first time, pull out the battery barrier film, and close the top cover.

When there is less water, the red light flashes once every 5 minutes.

One-click real-time monitoring of the current soil status, moisture content, red, green and blue three indicators, according to different water content, to adapt to common flowers and grasses, select the indicator range according to different plant characteristics.


Color: White
Material: ABS
Size: 131x10.9x25.1mm
Weight: 30g
Functions: Soil Moisture Meter
Battery Information: 1 x CR2032 battery (included)
Working voltage: 3V
Working current: 10uA
Rated power: 0.03W
Red light: Water shortage
Green light: Suitable for moisturizing
Blue light: Too much water
Measurement accuracy: + -5%
Battery Powered

Package List:

1 x Hydroponics Analyzer
1 x User Manual

WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:
• Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
• Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
• If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
• Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.