The smartphone controlled LED strip light kit allows you to set the mood for any occasion. Multiple uses, whether it's for use as a night light, pathway lighting, parties, allows you to illuminate with a range of colours, with a handy timer to set a schedule. LED strip lights are available in 5 or 10 metre reels.
WARNING: Keep button batteries out of children’s reach:
Remote control - Remote controlled from your smartphone, you can turn them on and off with ease.
Multiple Uses - Create the perfect mood for your setting with these colourful LED strip lights. Whether it's as a night light, pathway lighting, for a party or a romantic evening, you can choose which colour you wish to have illuminating your space.
Timer and rhythm setting - Set a timer to schedule when they come on and off and Set the light to change to the beat of the music
Easy Setup - Easy to install and setup, these LED strip lights are available in 5 or 10 metre reels.
Smartphone Controlled LED Strip Light Kit
Great for theatre rooms, bedrooms, outdoor decks, under stairs, Xmas decorating + heaps more
Simple to install...strips come with adhesive double sided tape...simply peel & stick
Waterproof for outdoor use
Compatible with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
Functions: Flash to the rhythm of music, timer setting, smartphone control from anywhere, 16 million colours
LED Quantity: 150 LEDs (5m option), 300 LEDs (10m option)
Working Input Voltage: 12VDC
Wirelessly control lights through the Magic Home Pro App
Suitable Smartphone: iOS version 6.0 above or Android 4.0 version above
Working Voltage: DC12V-24V
Power: DC12V:144W; DC24V:288W
Remote controller battery 3V: 1 x CR2025 (not included)
Length Options: 5m or 10m
PLEASE NOTE: Remote control battery is not included
1 x Light Strip (5m or 10m)
1 x Wifi Controller
1 x Remote Control (Batteries not included)
1 x Wall Plug
• Keep coin-sized button batteries and devices out of sight and out of reach.
• Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is secure.
• Dispose of used button batteries immediately. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
• If you suspect a child has swallowed a button battery, immediately go to a hospital emergency room. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.
• Call the Poisons Information Centre on Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766 for additional treatment information.
• Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.